I am going to go out on a limb here and say your “to do” list is growing by the minute, am I right? I am guessing it’s overwhelming and dang near paralyzing at times, huh?
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT ALL YOU NEED TO TACKLE THAT DAUNTING LIST IS 25 MINUTES?
You think I am joking, right?
But I am not! Y’all, if you feel like your “to do” list is controlling you instead of the other way around, then I am going to encourage you to try this technique. It is called The Pomodoro Method.
It goes a little something like this…
- Pick a task you want to tackle and decide how long it will take you to complete
- Set a timer for 25 minutes (I LOVE using my Google speaker for this!)
- Get to effin work!
- Once that timer goes off, that is it! Walk away and take a 5-minute break to renew some legit energy, then come back.
- Repeat the above steps for 4 rounds.
- Once those rounds are over, you take a solid 20-30 minute, well-earned break!
You become more intentional with your time, and it provides those much-needed breaks that we entrepreneurs tend to skip! Try it out for a week and let me know what you think!
Have you heard of the Pomodoro Method?
P.S. I CREATED/SCHEDULED ALL OF MY CONTENT FOR THE WEEK IN ONE POMODORO ROUND, JUST SAYIN’!